What we need and who we need to do it.


Currently we are looking for a secondary insurance

company that can accommodate hazardous



We will not consider any tenders from

car/house/shop insurers as you will not have the

experience we are looking for.


Neither will we consider underwriters.

We need a player.

You will of course know what we are talking about.


There may be opportunities for people to come and

work on some of our events.


If interested? Send a CV.

The rest is up to you?